Navigation Bar

Sunday, April 19, 2020

Fear Itself / The Fudge Ripple Effect now available for pre-order!

Fear Itself

It's been a difficult 2020 for many of us. My day job is at a pharmacy, so in the midst of the coronavirus pandemic, I am faced with equal parts blessing and curse. On one hand, I am fortunate to have a job where I am needed. The virus has put some 22 million Americans to date out of work (not to mention the world numbers), and many are struggling to put food on the table both financially and logistically, given the restrictions on food purchases and days we're allowed to go out.

On the other hand, I'm terrified. The first day the seriousness hit me was the day our children got pulled out of school. I cried on the drive home. I sat on the floor of my kitchen hugging my dog, and cried some more. I didn't want to get out of bed and go to work the next day. I didn't want to get out of bed at all. The entire world is suffering.  We can't fight this virus, and can't run from it.

But.

People with sewing machines are making masks for complete strangers. Others with 3D printers are making face shields. Companies who never turned a hand at the medical industry are making ventilators. Some are sharing food or going out for their at-risk neighbors. Gardeners (including me) are gearing up for the growing season to provide food for family and friends. Still more are trying their hand at canning, cooking and baking and getting their families involved in the process. Artists are sharing their work with the world and helping us ease our worries for a little while. We're turning our attention to each other. We're remembering our connections. This is hope. And we can hang onto that.



The Fudge Ripple Effect on Pre-Order!

I am happy to share the ebook pre-order release of THE FUDGE RIPPLE EFFECT! This short, sweet read is only $1.99 on Amazon, releasing June 15th, but you can pre-order it right now!

ABOUT THE FUDGE RIPPLE EFFECT

Love is unpredictable...but it sure is sweet.

Jax Thatcher loves creating stained glass, but love can't pay the bills. After a disastrous relationship, love lands her back in Narragansett with her overbearing parents and a mountain of I-told-you-so's. Broke and brokenhearted, she's forced to abandon her romantic and artistic dreams. Fortunately for Jax, fate is making waves on her behalf.

Sawyer Hennessey, the handsome owner of a generations-old soda fountain, has been burned in love himself. When an accident shatters the stained-glass transom of his shop's front window, Jax splashes into his quiet life.

Suspicious of their growing feelings, Jax and Sawyer can't resist testing the waters. They have a lot to learn about the ripples people make in each other's lives, and how one little drop might lead to an outpouring of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment