Navigation Bar

Wednesday, January 02, 2019

Happy New Year!


Happy 2019! I hope you all started off with a wonderful day. The first of a new year is always a hectic day of celebration for the beginning of new things. I often feel that the second day is when the real work begins. Today is the day we all decide which of those hasty resolutions we want to truly keep. Mine, as always, is to get a book out the door. In December, I participated in the CNYRW 100 Words a Day challenge. I did well over the minimum at 5,895 words, coming in at 740 words on my best day. Not too shabby! I hope to keep it going this year, stretching to my previous year's goal of a page a day, which works out to about 250 words. I know there will be days when I do more, but this will at least keep the fire going for me.

I am a quarter of the way through Book Two of my three-book New Adult series, and it's going well for a first draft. I hope your resolutions keep your 2019 exciting! Wishing you the happiest New Year, and Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment