Navigation Bar

Saturday, December 01, 2018

December Writing Challenge



So, the amazing authors at CNY Romance Writers have issued each other a challenge this month: 100 words each day, all month long, in our works in progress. That's 3100 words, if we do it every single day. I have accepted the challenge, hoping it will give me that kick I need to get this second New Adult book out the door. So far, I'm off to a good start. I have been lax about my page-a-day goal, so maybe trimming it to an undemanding 100 words will give me that boost I need. Weirdly, I wrote an entire page anyway. Hey, whatever works! I am determined to finish this second book and be started well on my way into the third by this time next year. That's my goal! Wish me luck. And to the authors of CNYRW, good luck to you, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment