Navigation Bar

Thursday, September 06, 2018

Back to School



Are you ready for the summer to be over? I am! It's been so hot in Upstate NY, we've been stuck indoors. It's hard to enjoy the fact that it's not snowing when you're not able to get outside anyway!

My son is now in sixth grade, and I'm not quite sure where the time has gone. I took a day off to myself today. It was a wonderful and much-needed moment of solitude. I spent half the day writing and learning how to better market my books, then grabbed myself an also much-needed haircut.

I am also gearing up for a very exciting book signing coming up October 20th in Baldwinsville, NY. If you're in the area, be sure to stop by, because there will be a dozen local authors in lots of different genres, and we're all looking forward to bringing you new stories and discussions (not to mention a few goodies)!


In the meantime, I'm ready for pumpkin season. Soon, the fall decorations will come out, and my favorite season will begin. Good food, friends and family, and a reminder to be grateful for the things that make life good. Happy September!

No comments:

Post a Comment