Navigation Bar

Monday, July 04, 2016

Website Moving (Let Freedom Ring!)


Website Down (Temporarily, I Hope)

Nothing makes a website-owning writer crazy like outage. I've been having several issues since Aabaco bought out my old host, Yahoo, and have finally given up on them. My website has been down for a couple of days, and as you know, FIRE is coming out August 5th. That's a pretty hefty problem. So, I've bitten the bullet and transferred to another host, and am currently awaiting reactivation of my website under my new host's watchful eye.

What this means, for now, is that you won't be able to access my website (http://www.nickigreenwood.com) for a short time...but I am always here on my blog, or available via my social media pages at Facebook or Twitter. You can reach me easily there, and I hope to have everything back up and running smoothly as fast as possible. Thanks for your patience!

Happy Fourth of July!

I hope you Americans have all had a terrific Fourth of July. I have spent it both at the day job, and working out the issues of transferring my site to its new host, where (I hope) I will have freedom from worry that it's going to be running smoothly. ;) Happy Fourth!

No comments:

Post a Comment