Navigation Bar

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Book Signing July 25th!

For a writer, there's nothing so exciting as receiving a box of your books in print. Every time I get them, I'm giddy. Today's treat was the arrival of copies of AIR and HEAVY NETTING from my publisher, for next month's book signing at the Lewis County Fair. It'll be my first trip to this event, and I'm super excited to be there with my writing pal, Regina Edwards Drumm. I'm sure I'll have loads of pictures to share with you once I've been to this fair, but for now, I'll give you a peek at my latest endeavors in print.


Aren't they gorgeous? I love them. If you can make the fair, I'd love to meet you! Click here for directions. If not, keep checking my event list on my website for other book signings - or order a copy of one of my books from your favorite bookstore! Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment