Navigation Bar

Friday, March 20, 2015

Happy Spring!

Spring officially begins today, and not a moment too soon, if you ask me.  It's been an exceptionally difficult winter.  We've been spoiled for so many years in the Northeast by mild winters.  When the snowbanks started getting taller than me, it was a bit much to take.  So, welcome to green grass and singing birds and sunny days!

My gardens are in a sad state, so one of my outdoor to-dos this spring will be to tear out the butterfly garden's messy spots and start fresh.  My vegetable garden needs a top-off with some new compost, and I think I will start with already-sprouted plants this year to get a jump on the growing season.  Oh, a reason to go to my garden supply store?  As if I needed one!

Indoors, I plan to open every single window to flush out that stale air.  House plants can only do so much!  We're also looking into getting some new flooring in the kitchen, foyer, and living room. It will be exciting to have fresh, easy-clean floors.  I can't wait to get started.

Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment