Navigation Bar

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The End! (AIR is Complete!)

 
Phew!  I'm excited and relieved and glad to announce that tonight, I wrote "The End" on my first draft of AIR, Book Three in the Elemental Series.  Now, I'll let the story "rest" for about a week, then I'll plunge into my favorite part of the writing process: editing!  This is the part where I can really dig into the characters and bring out the best of the story.

This book was a lot of fun to write, and I hope that it'll be just as much fun for you to read it.  That may be a way off, yet, but every step is one closer to publication!  I'm particularly proud to have finished this book because it was part of a New Year's resolution of a page a day.  So to all you writers out there wondering if you'll ever get your manuscript finished, here's some tangible proof that yes, you can, even if it's one page a day!

Look for details on AIR as they become available, posted here and on my website at http://www.nickigreenwood.com.  Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment