Navigation Bar

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ahh, Fall!

Fall is officially here in NY. That means changing leaves, snuggly sweaters, apple picking, and pumpkins! We have done some (not all) of the fall yard work and put out the fall decorations. Soon, it'll be time for trick-or-treating.

With the changing weather, I find better reasons to move indoors with my activities. This includes a (hopefully consistent) upsurge in my writing output. I am finishing up a story that I set aside a couple of years ago, in the hope that I can get someone to bite on it. After that, I plan to go back to the next book in the Gifted series. After that, I'll either work on another book in the Gifted series, or another of the several projects I have in the back of my head.

I have a comfy new leather desk chair coming to replace the rock-hard one I currently use. I'm hoping that encourages me to spend more time at my desk working! I can't wait.

Meantime, I think I'll go get some apple pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment