Navigation Bar

Thursday, August 02, 2007

The Renaissance Faire

I'm a big fan of the Renaissance Faire. We have one, sort of locally, that DH and I go to every year. This year, we're bringing along the little peanut. We are *all* going in garb, which should just be too stinkin' cute. But that's not why I'm so tickled. This year, we're going to a wedding there! Co-worker of DH is getting married at the Ren, and it should be a great time. I've never been to a themed wedding, much less a Ren-themed one, and I might be just about as excited as the bride. (If you can't guess, I *really* like the Ren.)

Oh, yeah, and there's turkey legs and apple dumplings with ice cream. If you have never been to the Ren, bring lots of money and don't eat for three days in advance. The food ROCKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment