Navigation Bar

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Guest Blogging at Comptonplations / Lobster Cove at LRC


I'm guest blogging today at Comptonplations, the blog of author MJ Compton. Visit me today to learn some tidbits about me and you'll get a sneak peek at my newest work in progress, FIRE!


FIRE is the fourth and final book in The Elemental Series.  I'm almost halfway through its first draft, and it doesn't even have its own page on my website yet ... but you can be the first to check it out by going to MJ's website for a mini-preview of the opening scene!


I'm also joining other authors of The Wild Rose Press's Lobster Cove series on Friday, November 21st, 7-11pm EST at Love Romance Cafe to talk about the stories from this awesome series.  We'll be chatting about our characters, sharing excerpts, and offering a $25 gift certificate to The Wild Rose Press for one lucky commenter on any of our posts ... just in time for holiday gift-giving!

Happy Autumn, readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment