Navigation Bar

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Days Like These I Feel Like I Can Change The World

And then there's those days that just rock from start to finish. I have a day job, and that was actually pleasant. No angry people, no complaints or testiness, just all-around pleasant. On top of that, and even better, is that I have been rolling right along working on a 4-book proposal. I have done two synopses in two days, and I'm hoping to get the fourth and final one done today. Yay, me! I can't believe how smoothly it's going. I think I actually like writing synopses better than the books! LOL - so keep your fingers crossed for me. After the last synopsis, I return to finishing the actual manuscripts.

1 comment:

  1. Wahooooo. Keep on plugging away and it will be done before you know it. At least that's what I tell myself;))

    ReplyDelete