Navigation Bar

Wednesday, May 03, 2023

Slow and Steady

 

It's been quite a day! I'm spending a lot of time learning the ropes at my new day job (where I'm an editor, and if you know anything about me you know how happy that makes me). The writing has taken a general pause in light of this, though I will be able to devote most Fridays to my works in progress.

Meantime, I've been solving problems with my website. Every so often, it's good to sanity check your website's pages, links, and code to be sure it's still up to snuff. (Even if you operate a website off a template such as WordPress, it's still good practice.) I discovered some out-of-date links on my Books pages since many of my books are available in audiobook from various retailers such as ACX, Audible, and iTunes (like FREAK FRAT, which is brand-new in audio!). I also fixed some odd scrolling behaviors on a couple of my pages. All good now!

As to my works in progress, worry not! I plan on finishing the companion to THE PEPPERMINT BARK PROPOSAL for the 2023 holiday season. Look for news here on the blog, and if you want to be the first to know, click the Subscribe button at the top of this blog.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment