Navigation Bar

Friday, December 09, 2022

Happy Holidays! / Introducing THE PEPPERMINT BARK PROPOSAL / Book Signing

Happy Holidays!

I’m excited for the holiday season this year. My Christmas tree is up, I’ve been baking cookies, and the classic holiday songs are playing on my speaker. My wish is that you all have a peaceful holiday season, wherever you are and whatever you celebrate.

The Peppermint Bark Proposal

I’m also very happy to announce my twelfth book, THE PEPPERMINT BARK PROPOSAL, a sweet holiday romance just in time for Christmas! This is the fastest book I’ve ever written, a novella for my Ice Cream Novellas series, written in a month. I’m especially proud of this book because it was the one that got me out of a writing rut…not to mention Christmas is my favorite holiday. I hope you enjoy it, and that it brings you all the warm holiday feels.

About THE PEPPERMINT BARK PROPOSAL

Wanted: Fake Boyfriend


Becca Barnes has just two problems: a cheating ex and a mother who’d love to see her married before age thirty. Heartsore and frustrated, Becca decides her family’s camp in Northern California is the perfect place to spend Christmas—alone.


Except she’s not.


The neighboring cabin owner, Jake Bannister, is charming. He has the cutest dog. And when Becca’s family arrives, outraged she’d spend the holidays by herself, Jake becomes the answer to her parental woes. She convinces him to pretend they’re dating so her mother won’t meddle in her love life. Jake’s even sweeter than she expected, a friend she didn’t know she needed. Everything is great.


Except it’s not.


Becca’s ex shows up, looking for another chance to ruin her life. Now, she’s torn between her ex’s threats and her growing feelings for Jake. Will this holiday house of cards topple, or can a fake romance lead to real Christmas magic?


Book Signing at Fayetteville Free Library


I’ll be at a book signing with TWENTY other others tomorrow! If you live near Fayetteville, NY, please come visit us. It’s going to be an amazing time! Click here for the details.


Happy Holidays to all of you!




No comments:

Post a Comment