Navigation Bar

Monday, December 02, 2019

Website Updates and News Delivery Changes


Hello, all! It's been a snowy weekend here in Central New York, and I'm using the time to make some tweaks to http://www.nickigreenwood.com. Most notably, the blog is no longer linked from my website. It will now be used solely to deliver news to my readers, and you can subscribe via my website by entering your email address at the top of any page.

I'm also looking at making the email delivery font more readable, so if you find it difficult, please don't hesitate to drop me a line.

In the meantime, I'm working on a contemporary romantic short for the Summer 2020 season.  The Fudge Ripple Effect is a sweet read that looks at how we change the lives of others around us. I've had a ball writing it, and I hope you'll have just as much fun reading it for beach season. Here's hoping 2020 brings great things to you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment