Navigation Bar

Friday, September 06, 2019

AIR coming to audio / New Adult update / New romance


Coming Soon to Audiobook: AIR, The Elemental Series, Book Three

I'm very excited to announce that AIR will be coming soon to audiobook! Narrator Haven Powers does an exceptional job bringing storm chaser Elsa Pemberley and blues singer Harrison Litchfield to life. I know you'll love it as much as I do.

About AIR

Air Elemental Elsa Pemberley is a born idealist. Instead of resenting her power over the wind, she uses it to help others. The best way to do that is to chase storms in the heart of Tornado Alley. She meets her match in Harrison Litchfield, a man who is fleeing from a past both treacherous and tragic. Masquerading as a traveling blues singer, he has managed to keep moving, but beautiful Elsa stops him in his tracks.

She makes a life out of chasing. He’s made a living by running. When Harry’s past catches up to them both during a devastating storm, there’s only one thing to do—hold on tight with both hands...

To read a sample of AIR, click the link to its page at Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00UF279PM

New Adult Fiction Update

If you've been paying attention to my Works In Progress meters, you'll notice I'm over 100% on Book Two of the New Adult series! Yes, indeed. This week, I hit my target word count. From this point, it's wrap-up and revisions on the book. Keep watching for tidbits and teasers. This series has been a long-haul project, as I'm writing all three back-to-back, but I think you're really going to love them if New Adult is your thing. It's been a challenge to switch gears to this genre and series, and even more exciting because I'm having such fun writing it.



New Romance on the Horizon

I have a romance novel simmering away on the back burner, and the characters have been chattering to me of late. I've gotten my self-publishing feet wet writing my freebie, FINDING HOME, so I'm gearing up to offer this stand-alone contemporary romance to you via my indie publishing imprint. I'll post news here as it becomes available, so stay tuned!

Happy Autumn

Here in the Northern Hemisphere, we're settling in for autumn, my favorite season. The air gets cooler, the leaves turn fiery red and golden yellow, and even the air smells like spice. However you celebrate the season of plenty, I hope you have time to settle down with a good book. Happy Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment