Navigation Bar

Monday, June 25, 2018

I'm Officially an Indie Author!



Well, I have taken that first nerve-wracking, breathless step and become an indie author with my first self-published work. The best news for you? It's FREE! You can now download FINDING HOME through Smashwords, and soon, other outlets. Keep checking back as I add them to the book's page.

FINDING HOME is the story of Cecilia Marsh, who has come home after many years to the little town of Langley Mills, Wisconsin. There, she discovers the town hasn't forgotten her ... and it turns out, she hasn't forgotten it, either.

This story is close to my heart, as it is one of the first works I ever submitted to a writing contest, and it went on to win the 2008 Rebecca Eddy Memorial Writing Contest. I was so proud and honored to win this award, which celebrates a young woman to whom the written word was very special. I hope she'd be pleased at how the story turned out. I know I am, and I hope you will enjoy it, too.

Click here to get FINDING HOME for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment