Navigation Bar

Friday, January 01, 2016

Happy New Year!

I'm always a little shocked that the new year arrives so quickly.  It seems to go faster and faster every year!

I have to say that the years are getting better and better as I get older.  I am really enjoying this time in my life, and part of that has to do with the amazing friendships I have formed through writing.  I've met some terrific authors, and readers who've introduced me to some great writers, too.  I would never have gotten this far in my career without you all, and I'm thankful for each and every one of you.

I'm also happy to see my house coming together, little by little, the way we envisioned it when we bought it.  In 2015, we put new flooring in.  This year, we hope to work on the kitchen and basement.  Every little change makes it that much more pleasant to live in, and there's satisfaction in doing most of it with our own hands.

Here's hoping that 2016 brings some great things to us all.  Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment