Navigation Bar

Thursday, December 17, 2015

2016 Calendar is Open!


My 2016 calendar is now open for scheduling guest blogs, interviews, workshops, or appearances!  If you're interested in hosting an event with me, just email me with your details.

Guest Blogs

I host guests right here on my blog, and you don't even need to be an author!  If you are an author, fantastic!  Just contact me for my short and sweet questionnaire, and be ready to provide a book cover, author photo, and links where readers can purchase your work.  If you are an environmental activist, I'd love to hear from you, too.

Workshops/Appearances

I have workshops for the beginning and intermediate writer!  Let me know which you're interested in - or if you're looking for a talk on a specific aspect of writing or publishing, I can tailor an appearance to your needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment