Navigation Bar

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Book Signing Saturday 7/25/15 at Lewis County Fair!


I'm thrilled to be going to a book signing on Saturday, July 25th at the Lewis County Fair in Lowville, NY.  Love books (especially romance)?  This is your chance to meet me and my fellow romance author, Regina Edwards-Drumm, and get a book personally autographed!  I'll be there from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM, and I hope to meet you there!

In addition to some wonderful romance reads, we'll be offering raffle prizes!  Regina is donating a "Night of Romance" gift basket, and I am donating "The Elementals Jewelry Set," a one-of-a-kind, handmade necklace and earring set, pictured above.  Proceeds from the raffle benefit the Lowville Free Library.  These terrific prizes are only available by raffle at the Lewis County Fair, so we hope you'll come and see what it's all about!

The Lewis County Fair offers a day of fun for the whole family. Sound like an awesome time?  Click here for directions!

No comments:

Post a Comment