Navigation Bar

Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Dive, Dive, Dive!


It seems like whenever I work on a first draft, I disappear off the face of the earth.  I might as well post to all my social media sites, "Nothing to report."  That's because I'm buried in research and getting words on the page.  So, if you feel like you haven't heard much from me in the way of what's new...you're probably right.

I am working currently on FIRE, the fourth and final book in The Elemental Series (which doesn't have its own page yet, and won't until it gets contracted).  I'm also catching up on my TBR pile, including the books in the Lobster Cove series.  If you want some awesome and diverse romance reads to while away the rest of your winter, I highly recommend them!  That little download button on smartphones is so temptingly simple to use.  :)  I haven't gotten a release date yet for AIR, Book Three in The Elemental Series, but it's in final galleys, so I expect it to be scheduled for spring.  I'll keep you posted on that.

Meantime, I am ducking into Starbucks for my writing fuel - the new Flat White is pretty awesome - and my new hero and heroine are helping me write my hottest book yet.  Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment