Navigation Bar

Thursday, July 03, 2014

FIRE Work


Wow.  What the heck bit me this year?  I have three books juggling in the air right now: FLASHPOINT, HEAVY NETTING, and AIR, all of which are with my publisher as we speak.  In addition to that, I'm writing FIRE, the fourth and final book in The Elemental Series.  I'm waiting to see if I burn myself out.

But I sure hope I don't. ;)

For the rest of the year, I will be writing in FIRE, and wrapping up FLASHPOINT and HEAVY NETTING for tentative release later this year.  AIR won't make it to press until at least next year, but fear not: that thunder you're hearing is me hammering away at the keyboard!  In the meantime, have a terrific Fourth of July if you're American, and a great day otherwise if you're not! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment