Navigation Bar

Monday, August 12, 2013

Summer's Still Rocking Along!

It's almost mid-August, can you believe it? I sure can't. Feels like it's just flying by! I have planted some sunflowers and begun to mulch my garden for the fall. Got some pumpkins planted in the raised bed garden, and I'm hoping we'll at least get some bitty pumpkins to enjoy this autumn.

But for now, the sun's still shining, and there's plenty of outdoor fun to be had for the summer. I'm looking forward to a camping trip to the Adirondacks, and a little time off from work with my son before school starts up again.

And for you, there's still plenty of summer heat in the "Hot Fun in the Summertime" contest! You can win an electronic PDF copy of one of my books, absolutely free! Just click here to fill out the contest form. The contest ends August 31st, so hurry and get your entry in! I will announce the winner on the evening of September 1st, here and on my Facebook and Twitter feeds.

Enjoy the rest of your summer, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment