Navigation Bar

Thursday, February 21, 2013

A Little Reminder

It's no secret that I'm not fond of winter.  I haven't snowmobiled in years, and my skiing efforts are pretty laughable.  But I do appreciate beautiful things.
Today, the snow is falling light and dry, and it's perfect for checking out snowflakes.  My car is black, so while I was pumping gas and shivering out there in the wind, I noticed it getting liberally sprinkled with huge, intricate snowflakes of every conceivable shape.  I found myself wishing for a camera with a macro lens.  And while I still don't care for winter, I was reminded that even this season has its moments of beauty.
 
So there you have it: a little reminder from Mother Nature that everything has its purpose.  Even if it's just to make you stop and take a second look at how clever she is.  Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment