Navigation Bar

Thursday, August 09, 2012

Back to the Grind!



I have just finished up a week's vacation, and I am so refreshed! I forgot how nice it was to relax for several days, without an agenda! My family and I packed a whole lot of vacation into just seven days, going from the beach to the Strong Museum of Play, and everywhere in between. I even carved out some time to rewire a lamp (for an upcoming project) and finish my son's quilt! You can see lots of those photos on my Facebook page.

Now, it's back to work, and back to writing in earnest. My editor says she's nearly ready to start working with me on my next book (the first in the Gifted Series), THE SERPENT IN THE STONE. I'm also continuing on the third book in the Elemental Series, AIR. Oh, yes, and my day job. *grin* Lots to do. Have a good day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment