Navigation Bar

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

THE SERPENT IN THE STONE Under Contract!

I sent off my contract this morning to the publisher for "The Serpent in the Stone," Book One in The Gifted Series! Off all the books I've written, this one is my baby, and I'm absurdly proud that it's getting published. Here's a little teaser for you:

Sara Markham is a driven archaeologist with paranormal gifts, and the desperate need to keep them secret. But when she meets Ian Waverly, a wildlife biologist sworn to hate the gifted due to a tragic past, sparks fly. Can she and Ian keep their heads - and hearts - when a deadly ancient ritual forces them together?

Read more about "The Serpent in the Stone" by clicking here! Details and publication date to follow. Have a great day - I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment