Navigation Bar

Monday, October 17, 2011

"The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe" comes to Syracuse Stage!


My inner kid is beaming. The last time I got this excited was when they made an IMAX production of "The Young Black Stallion."

November 25th through December 31st, Syracuse Stage is producing "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe," arguably one of my favorite books (and movies) EVER. There's not even a question of me not springing for the best possible seats.

I love theater to begin with, and I can't imagine how they'll adapt this to stage, but I. Am. PSYCHED. I loved these books as child, I love them now, and if I opened up my closet and saw Narnia in there, you can bet your booty I'd be off like a shot. So, this holiday season, if you're local to Central NY, come see "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe" at Syracuse Stage!

No comments:

Post a Comment