Navigation Bar

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Happy New Year!

Well, another year is at a close - but what a year it's been! I have released my first book, EARTH, and held my first book signing. I have so many people to thank this year. First and foremost are my family and friends, who have not only supported my efforts while writing EARTH, but gone out of their way to recommend and share it with others. You are the best cheering section a writer could have, and I love you to pieces.

Second, I would like to thank the amazing owners and staff of Books 4 Less in Liverpool, NY. The store stocks EARTH on-shelf in their Local Authors section, and it's been just awesome to come in and chat with them, even when it's not about my books. *grin* (Not to mention, it's The Best Bookstore Ever.) Thanks so much for such a great opportunity, Books 4 Less!

Finally, I want to thank you, the readers, for making EARTH the success it is. I appreciate every one of you who has taken the time to tell me what you thought of the book. I'm thrilled to hear you're looking forward to the next one, and I hope you won't have long to wait! Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment