Navigation Bar

Friday, June 16, 2006

Hello-o-o-o Out There!

Hello, world! I'm Nicki Greenwood, aspiring romance author. I've been writing, oh, since I could pick up a pencil, and within the past few years have been attempting to break into print in the romance genre. I thought blogging my efforts might be a nifty way to help other aspiring writers. So far, I have a lovely stack of rejection letters (some with way cool personalized notes from the editor/agent), and some very promising contest feedback. Recently, I finaled in a contest with my first manuscript, which tickles me pink.

Which just goes to show - if you want to be a writer that bad - DO IT! If you keep at it, and keep honing your craft, you will succeed. You can't become published if you don't keep trying to grow as a writer. Finish that manuscript and send it in!

No comments:

Post a Comment