Navigation Bar

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'

Lately I feel like I've been run through a mill. I don't know if it's post-Christmas burnout, or what, but I've needed a break from my writing. I've taken the past couple of weeks off from my own work, with the exception of a writing exercise I do on the side when not working on my main stuff. I have also been editing for others, which may contribute to said burnout. On top of that, I've taken the mantle of Secretary back up for the 2009 board of CNY Romance Writers. What a task I've made for myself this year.

But I persevere! I made myself work on the next book in the Elemental series a couple of days ago, as well as doing my editing. Writers who want to write for a living must treat it like a job and do it regularly. With that in mind, I will jump back in this week and try to get myself back on track. Let's hope the doggies stay rollin' once I get them rollin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment