Navigation Bar

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Speedy Seasons


















Every year, it seems that the weather warms up in a hurry.  As much as I complained about the preceding winter, I'm ready to groan over how hot it gets ... normally.  This year, I welcome the sun and warmth, because even into mid-May, I'm remembering those snowbanks that went up over my head.

I know that once it hits those hot, humid extremes, I'll change my tune, but for now, the weather appears to be trying to behave itself.  I am enjoying watching my gardens flourish, and looking forward to the first vegetable harvest.  We've got tomatoes, peas, beans, lettuce, peppers, and spinach - not to mention a host of herbs and flowers to enjoy.

What do you plant in your gardens?   How do you spend your spring?  I'd love to hear.  In the meantime, enjoy the season!  No matter what, it goes by too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment