Navigation Bar

Thursday, January 01, 2015

Happy 2015!



Happy New Year to friends and family near and far! I hope your 2014 was wonderful, and that your 2015 is even better.

Last year was incredibly busy and fulfilling for me on the writing front, with two books out (HEAVY NETTING and FLASHPOINT) and more calendar appearances than I think I have ever done!

What can you expect from me this year? More busy-ness! I will be releasing AIR, Book Three in the Elemental Series, and I'm working hard on FIRE, Book Four in that series, which is aimed for a tentative 2016 release.

In the meantime, I'll pause for a deep breath to reflect on one of my favorite years and all that happened. It's been a thrilling ride, and I have loved every minute of it. I look forward to what 2015 may bring, and I'll be glad to have you join me. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment