Navigation Bar

Sunday, September 09, 2012

Books 4 Less Closing


Sad news today: my favorite bookstore, Books 4 Less, is closing. Owners Margie and Dave have decided to close their doors, and are now selling off their fixtures and inventory at huge discounts.

Margie and Dave were kind enough to display my books on their shelves for in-store purchase, and have been a big support to me with sales and book signings. It's a huge deal for an author to have cheerleaders like that, who will champion her work and introduce customers to her writing. Margie and Dave were part of what has made my books a success, and I will always be grateful for that. While I'm sad to see the bookstore go, I'd like to say congratulations to Margie and Dave on deciding to retire and enjoy themselves. They've earned it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment