Navigation Bar

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Spring Allergies and Other Fun and Games

It's raining this afternoon. Some days, I hate rain. Some days, I love it. Today, it's perfect, because for the first time in two weeks my sinuses aren't going into pollen overload. Yay, me!

I hope those of you who celebrate it had a great Memorial Day. I snuck in some good family time, which included getting dirty in the grass with my toddler. (Ever notice how much fun you have when you stop being an adult and give yourself the excuse to act like a child?)

My first book, EARTH, finally has an ISBN number and will soon have a release date. WATER is continuing at a pleasing pace, though I am finding the usual difficulties with the first draft. I have to keep reminding myself that it is a first draft and I can go back when I'm done to add layers and whatnot. I have a hard time doing that. I like it to be right the first time! But they do say, in so many words, that writing is 90% editing.

Which I ought to be doing right now. Hee hee. See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment