Navigation Bar

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ya Better Shop Around

Well, the final draft of GEMINI is out the door and making the rounds in New York prior to their usual holiday slow-down, and I am so excited. In the meantime, The Wild Rose Press still has my full manuscript of EARTH. Santa, if you're listening, all I want for Christmas is a book contract! :)

Meanwhile, I'm plugging away through my current book in the GIFTED series. Once I'm done with that, if things pan out with EARTH, I will probably turn my attention to the next book in that series, WATER. I won't be posting excerpts on that one for quite a while, but stay tuned to the blog and I will keep you updated with tidbits and news.

Lastly, I want to say a belated THANK YOU to all U.S. Armed Forces veterans for their service to the country. You keep us safe and free. This one's for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment