Navigation Bar

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Heath Ledger & Fellow Author News

By now, most of you know that actor Heath Ledger died Tuesday. He was best known for his roles in "Brokeback Mountain," "The Patriot," and "A Knight's Tale." How sad this is - he was only 28, and left behind a 2-year-old daughter. With a 1-year-old myself, I feel all the worse for his family. My heart goes out to them.

What's strange is, I was just telling my husband the night before how much I liked Heath in "The Patriot." I had even planned to use him as inspiration for a character in one of my books down the road. Sigh.

On a much more positive note, fellow author Kari Lee Townsend entered the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award contest with her novel, DESTINY WEARS SPURS?, a Western romantic comedy that will keep you in stitches. She got a lot of nice reviews, including one from Publishers Weekly! Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment