Navigation Bar

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Taking a Break

I've had a long break since finishing FIRE, and it's been extremely helpful in resetting my creative energy.  I'll be on vacation from my day job during the holiday season, and I think that will be an ideal time to soak up some real R&R before going back to my newest project in earnest.  Let's hope 2016 is bursting with ideas!

It's been a whirlwind month for me, with doctor and dentist appointments for the whole family, as well as a couple of illnesses for me which were pretty heinous for a while, there!  I am glad to be able to take a rest.  You may have noticed my posts have been fewer since June.  I'm not ignoring you, honest!  It's just been good to recharge.

It's also a good time to look back on the year and realize how far I've come in my writing.  I can't believe I've finished off the Elemental Series.  (Look for FIRE in 2016.  When I have a release date, I'll announce it here!)  I had some great guest blogs, here and at other sites, and amazing book signings where I met some really cool people.  It gets me excited about writing all over again!

What about you?  Sit down for a few minutes and think about your year, and I'll bet you've done a lot more than you thought!  Have a great holiday season, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment