Navigation Bar

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Fall Is Coming!

Well, I had to close all my windows a couple of nights ago ... same for last night, but I'll be darned if I turn the heat on while it's still August.

Yep, it's that time of year. The chill is on the air, and we're beginning to turn our thoughts to autumn. The stores are already showing off their fall colors, football is on, and we're preparing the yard for its winter nap. My vegetable garden is full of miniature pumpkins and sunflowers. I have had lots of skippers and cabbage whites in my butterfly garden (but no monarchs, even though I'm hopeful I'll see one passing through for a snack).

The big news this fall is that my second book, WATER, will be available October 7th. I plan to do book tours and signings, and it'll be a lot of fun. I hope to see some of you at the events. Keep an eye on my website for a listing of times and places! If you can't make a signing or tour stop, don't worry - I'll also be giving away some fun prizes, which I will announce on my website as they come up. Even though fall is almost here, WATER will keep the summer simmering for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment