Navigation Bar

Monday, October 06, 2008

"The End" - Really!

I did it! *happy dance*

I finally reached "The End" in my manuscript, EARTH - the first of four books in a "new" series targeting The Wild Rose Press. This book has been just over two years in the making, so it's more "resurrected" than "new," but I am giddy to have finished the first intallment. I feel happy and exhausted and relieved, as if I lived through all the adventures and trials of the hero and heroine. Never let them say writing is easy!

I'm now going to take a little time to edit and polish it, while wading through some editing projects for The Wild Rose Press. I will then put some info on this book up on my website and focus on some side jobs as a web designer for fellow authors. After that, I might need a nap. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicki,

    Thanks so much for posting on my blog! I'm a fellow CNYRW'er and fellow editor at TWRP, so we have a couple things in common. :)

    Congratulations on getting to the end on Earth! That's a great feeling, isn't it? Best of luck with it!

    ReplyDelete